Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday

I can not seem to shake this weariness that has taken control of my body. I am constantly sleepy, no matter how much sleep I get. I think I have a bit of a cold that is contributing to this problem, but I hope it goes away and not descend into a worse state. Well last night I went out to a restaurant with Cait, Christi, and Andrew near the train station for dinner. I had a pizza with gorgonzola cheese on it. It was impeccable. I love pizza, I had a slice of NY style pizza earlier that day for lunch with Cait as we were heading back from the central market. I am pleased to be a fatty here with no consequences to my figure- depending on your feet and not a vehicle to get around does that to a person. After dinner we went to the movies and saw Burn After Reading, the new Coen brothers film with Clooney and Brad Pitt. It was hilarious- I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend everyone to go see it! Brad Pitt's character was by far my favorite. The movie theater was cool. It was converted from a old theater (think Angelika in Houston x10), and we sat up in the balcony seats.

This morning I had digital photography at 9 am. My class and I sat around until 10:30, waiting for our professor to show up. Never did, so we left. I have plausible suspicion that he was at home, hungover. Slightly irritating because the class is enjoyable. We discuss different photographer's work and play with photoshop for about 5 hours, but I got to take a long nap so that was pleasant. The plans for this evening seem to just be Italian at 6, and then squeezing in studio time for a small painting I need to work on. Anyways, I miss and love everyone back in Texas. I love love love Florence, but it doesn't stop one from getting lonely every now and then. xoxo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

judy! i tried leaving you a comment a few days ago but it wouldnt work :( anyways i LOVE hearing about yall's lovely italian life! hope this week is more rested than the one where you wrote this entry ha.

p.s. - texas misses you!