Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The weekend has begun.

I have been so super busy with school and living la dolce vita in this beautiful city, but I will attempt a more thorough update hopefully on Sunday. I am leaving for Menaggio this weekend to hang out on Lake Como before Fall weather starts to kick in. Apparently it is suppose to be rainy this weekend though, so we are crossing our fingers that the sun will shine it's bright self for just a few more days. Mennagio is a small Italian town not maybe more than 5 min. walking distance from the Lake. We hope to kayak and bask in the pleasures of water and sandy shores. Alright, I'm out- I hope you enjoy Friday and your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend at the lake was superb. I want to hear all about it and everything else, as soon as POSSIBLE!